Data Management for Monitoring and Evaluation workshop
- Are you struggling with monitoring and evaluation of your projects ?
- Are you still using excel spread sheets and finding it hard to cope with data ?
If all this applies to you, we have a resource made available by Hackney CVS to provide organisations with a MS Access based database to improve your data entry procedures, recording, storing and reporting.
This practical workshop aims to provide an understanding of data management procedures using the MS Access service user database. This includes how it is applied in practice and its importance for organisations holding personal information on their service users and volunteers.
Who is this aimed at?
Anyone who has a degree of/overall responsibility for administration, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting on projects and activities. It is also useful for others who want to broaden their understanding of these areas. It is particularly targeted at small/medium organisations that do not use a database.
What will I take away?
- A service user database that would cover in the training, a service user registration form, and a consent form.
- Understanding of the importance of handling data efficiently and importance of accuracy in data entry.
- Understanding of the importance of data integrity and how it could save you time and effort when using a centrally data managed application.
- Understanding of the monitoring and evaluation basics, and applying it in practice in service user data management application.
- Knowledge and skills to develop data management, reporting and consistency across projects and activities.
London, NW1 5DP