One Westminster exists to serve the voluntary sector and volunteering in the City of Westminster. We are a second-tier organisation, which means our main aim and purpose is to support others rather than deliver direct services ourselves. From time to time, we do deliver services, particularly if we identify a gap in provision or in partnership with other providers.
We are an organisation with a wide network of contacts and partnerships across the voluntary, statutory and private sectors."
We mainly operate out of our premises in Chapel Street, near to the centre of the borough. We also have premises in Pimlico that include a small resource centre available for hot-desking by voluntary sector groups.
what we offer
what we offer
The services we offer include:-
- Information, advice, signposting and referral services to voluntary and community sector organisations to assist them in their growth, sustainability and development.
- Community and voluntary sector information through an on-line directory, e-newsletters and opportunities to meet and network.
- Volunteering support and placement services – linking up volunteers with volunteering opportunities and providing advice and support around recruiting, training and working with volunteers.
- Community and volunteering information provided through e-newsletters and on line services.
- Corporate employee volunteering opportunities – linking corporate volunteering into Westminster’s vibrant voluntary and community sector.