Engaging and Working with Businesses
The session will cover:
- What does the private sector have to offer
- How to approach and begin a relationship with a business
- Maintaining and building sustainable relationships
- Formalising agreements and managing expectations
- The value of employee volunteering
- Planning and delivering an employee volunteering activity
- Quantifying impact & reporting
This workshop is presented by the Time & Talents team at One Westminster
Time & Talents facilitates sustainable partnerships between public, private, and community organisations through employee volunteering.
THIS TRAINING SESSION IS NOW FULLY BOOKED.
37 Chapel Street
London, NW1 5DP