Getting Started with Online Fundraisers
Thanks to funding from the London Leg Up Fund, The Big Lottery Fund and Westminster Council, Localgiving is able to provide 20 groups in Westminster with the chance to develop their online fundraising capabilities, as well as providing each of these groups with up to £250 in matched funds for donations received online.
The programme aims to help groups to diversify and grow the income they receive, making them more resilient and sustainable in a time of increased stresses and strains for the third sector.
The Westminster Development Project is being managed by Conor Kelly, who has worked on a variety fundraising projects with groups in Westminster. The first opportunity to take part will be at the 'Getting Started With Online Fundraisers' Training on May 29th at One Westminster from 10.30 - 12.30. This training session will go through:
- Online fundraisers 101: How to get started
- Top tips for supporting online fundraisers
- How to be an online fundraiser for your own charity
- How to organise an online team fundraising event
- How to join the Westminster Development Project
37 Chapel Street
London, NW1 5DP